- Why Do Real Estate Investors Choose WordPress For Their Blogs? Here’s A Quick Video On Why Real Estate Investors Use Wordpress…
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got a quick video on starting a real estate blog using wordpress.
Easy Website Maintenance
- With wordpress, learning to create or edit content is fairly simple - Especially now with YouTube.
Perfect For Niche Specific Users
- Only wholesale, or only looking to buy and hold
- WordPress is great for creating and streamlining multiple pages quickly.
WordPress Plugins To Just About Everything
- Want to embed a youtube gallery with your latest posts? No problem.
- How about image links to all your social profiles - twitter, instagram, Facebooke. No problem.
- Want to create Lead capture forms for buyers and sellers? Free.
- Want to include Google Maps, have Analytics, Chat features, etc. You bet.
- Lots of free toys play nicely with open source, free wordpress.
Inexpensive To Design Your Projects
- There are thousands of wordpress templates to choose from, some which are great for real estate.
- Save money on a programmer/web designer.
- If you don’t like your design, changing themes is an unbelievably painless process.
Search Engine Optimization
- WordPress is search engine friendly
- Once you learn more about WordPress - there are some awesome plugins and tweaks that can seriously enhance the search engine friendliness of your wordpress site.
WordPress Is Universally Used
- Meaning, you will have no problems finding experienced people who know how to set your WordPress up exactly the way you like it.
- Easy to shop around and get an array of pricing.
WordPress is one of the most popular websites used by real estate investors. It’s simplistic design makes it fun to use, and its functionality is perfect for investors from all experience levels. From starting a blog, to creating landing pages, WordPress offers a wide array of features allowing their users to highly customize their personal websites at a fraction of the cost.
In no way am I getting paid to plug WordPress, this is just another real estate tool that I encourage you to research.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.