Coming from the filth of sex and porn, Sunny Leone might be trying her best to erase her origin by venturing Bollywood but well, her idolization with terms like bold, hot and sensuous can never find an exit right? So flowing through the wind of Sunny's hotness, here are some of the unknown facts about Sunny through her past followed by her initial days in Bollywood....Here you go...!
1. Her real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra, in fact on the set of 'Jism 2' co-star Randeep Hooda used to call her "Karenjit" when the cameras weren't rolling.
2. Sunny was born in Canada to Sikh Punjabi parents, her father was born in Tibet but raised in Delhi and her mother was from Himachal Pradesh.
3. Sunny had moved to America when she was 13 and became an American citizen in 2006.
4. Though Indian through her parents, she maintains her dual citizenship to Canada and the US.
5. Though Sunny received a Catholic school education, she had her first kiss at age of 11, lost her virginity at the age 16 and discovered she's bisexual at age of 18.
6. Sunny was introduced to the porn world for the very first time, at the age of 20, by one of her exotic dancer friends!
7. Sunny had got her first breast implants done at the age of 25 in 2007.
8. In 2005, her asking fee was quoted a whopping $1million per film.
9. Coming to Bollywood, she was initially in negotiations to star in 'Kalyug' but the deal fell through when director Mohit Suri couldn't afford her asking fee.
10. Sunny might give up on her hot erotica after Ekta Kapoor's horrex, Ragini MMS2!