Welcome to the world of Project Zomboid , this is my coop multiplayer first impressions on the initial multiplayer build and I am joined by the lads as we attempt to survive the zombie apocalypse in a multiplayer fashion. We have to survive by any means necessary, whether it be by sneaking, scavenging or taking it by brute force! Hope you enjoy these videos and as always let em know if you want more!
☣ Project Zomboid Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO7ZpsDavSvCC2LM6E8wYJxA2ADKvvpr3
Get the game here: http://projectzomboid.com/ http://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/
People in this video: http://www.youtube.com/user/Joshybfps https://twitter.com/aWildWaterMelon http://www.youtube.com/user/Reasoneruk http://www.youtube.com/user/Sliide101
CONNECT WITH ME
►My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/EireBornFenix
►My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eirebornfenix
►My Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EireBornFenix
►My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EireBornFenix
ABOUT THE GAME
Project Zomboid is an open-ended zombie-infested sandbox. It asks one simple question -- how will you die?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must loot houses, build defences and do their utmost to delay their inevitable death day by day. No help is coming -- your continued survival relies on your own cunning, luck and ability to evade a relentless horde.
☢ CURRENT FEATURES ☢
• Sandbox zombie survival game.
• Full line of sight system and real-time lighting, sound and visibility mechanics. Hide in the shadows, keep quiet and keep the lights off at night, or at least hang sheets over the windows.
• Vast and growing map (loosely based on a real world location) for you to explore, loot and set up your fortress. Check out Blindcoder's map project: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/
• Use tools and items to craft weapons, barricade and cook. You can even build zombie proof forts by chopping trees, sawing wood and scavenging supplies.
• Deal with depression, boredom, hunger, thirst and illness while trying to survive.
• Day turns to night. The electricity falters. Hordes migrate. Winter draws in. Society is in freefall.
• Farming, carpentry, character customization, skills and perks that develop based on what you do in-game.
• Hundreds of zombies with swarm mechanics and in-depth visual and hearing systems.
• Proper zombies that don't run. (Unless you tell them to in the sandbox menu).
• A ton of amazing atmospheric music tracks by the prodigy that is Zach Beever.
• Instant action 'Last Stand' mode, on top of our Sandbox and Survival
• Full, open and powerful Lua modding support.
• Online multiplayer survival with persistent player run servers
☢ PLANNED FEATURES ☢
• The return of our PZ Stories mode that also serves as first ever tutorial actively trying to kill you at every turn. Kate and Baldspot return!
• In-depth and varied NPC encounters driven in a persistent world, powered by a metagame system that turns each play-through into your very own zombie survival movie with emergent narrative gameplay.
• Engine upgrade to make the most of your graphics card as well as your processor
• Constant expansion of the countryside and cities around Muldraugh and West Point
• Full wilderness survival systems, animals and hunting for food.
• More items, crafting recipes, weapons and gameplay systems.
• Steam Workshop and Achievements support
• Game pad support
• Local 4 player split-screen co-op
Remember to Leave a Comment ✎
Give the Video a Like if you Like ✔
A Favorite if You Really Liked it! ✪
Thanks for your support and stay awesome ツ
See you in the next one.