A family in South Los Angeles is alleging a local pizza shop served them a pie laced with marijuana.
A family in South Los Angeles is claiming that they got a little something extra with their pizza. They’re alleging a local pizza shop served them a pie laced with marijuana.
After eating the pizza, Ava Farley said her heart was pounding and she began sweating. Her 10-year-old grandson Clintay Jones experienced different symptoms.
He started feeling dizzy and acting out of character. At one point, he reportedly ran outside naked. Farley and her grandchild were soon taken to a local hospital.
Urine tests from both of them revealed marijuana traces. Doctors questioned Jones, suspecting he may have been subjected to pot inside the home, but he confirmed the only place it could have come from was the pizza restaurant.
Farley’s granddaughters also ate the pizza, but they didn’t experience any of the bizarre symptoms. Farley pointed out they both removed the mushrooms from the pie prior to eating. That led Farley to speculate the mushrooms were contaminated.
The owner of the pizza shop has denied the allegation. Farley, however, is contemplating taking legal action against the restaurant.