1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tsp White lentils
2 Green chillies (chopped)
1 small pc Ginger
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1 Onion (cut lengthwise)
2 Potato (boiled & mashed)
1/4 tsp Dry mango powder (aamchur)
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add mustard seeds and white lentils to the hot oil and cook it till the lentils turn brown
- Add green chillies, curry leaves, ginger, turmeric powder. Onions and coat them well
- Once the onions are soft add the potatoes, dry mango powder, coriander leaves and mix everything well.
- Add salt, water and mix everything well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook it in simmer
- After few minute, open the lid and let the water dry out.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Editing: Prateik Jain
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited