1.5 cups wheat flour
3 tbsp yogurt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp ghee
- Take wheat flour in a bowl, add yogurt, baking powder to it and keep it aside for a minute
- Add salt, ghee to it and start mixing by adding lukewarm water
- Knead to make a soft dough and let it rest for 15 - 20 mins
- Divide the dough in 3 parts making it enough to make big balls out of it
- Roll the dough in dry wheat flour and roll it to make a big roti
- Apply ghee on roti and sprinkle wheat flour on it
- Fan fold the roti and roll it
- Dip the folded roti in the dry flour again and roll it again
- Place the paratha on a pre heated pan and roast both sides slightly.
- Brush ghee on both the sides of the paratha and cook it
- Take off the flame once cooked serve hot.