Welcome back to my second season of "Dead End" for DayZ Standalone! In Dead End I survive with my mates and endure the harsh world of the DayZ Standalone. The season ends when none of us are left alive! Hope you guys enjoy the season!
As it stands the DayZ Standalone game is only in it's alpha state but long time lovers of the DayZ mod will immediately love and appreciate the fresh gameplay and general vibe the DayZ Standalone offers, even in it's bare bones state. So, at the end of dayz, will you fight the apocalypse alongside your fellow survivors or will you stand alone?
☣ DayZ Standalone Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO7ZpsDavSvB7iuYLZUX1E2AUxfhAfxLC
Get the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/
CONNECT WITH ME
►My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/EireBornFenix
►My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eirebornfenix
►My Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EireBornFenix
►My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EireBornFenix
ABOUT THE GAME
DayZ is a gritty, authentic, open-world survival horror hybrid-MMO game, in which players follow a single goal: to survive in the harsh post-apocalyptic landscape as long as they can. Players can experience powerful events and emotions arising from the ever-evolving emergent gameplay. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built in tutorials or help given to players. Every decision matters, there are no save games, no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and you need to play again from the beginning with nothing but your wits, and your two hands. Fight the hostile environment, where every other player can be friend or foe and nothing can be taken for granted.
☢ KEY FEATURES IN ALPHA ☢
• Chernarus - 230 sq. km chunk of post soviet state, featuring deep forests, cities, villages, abandoned military bases, and more..
• Up to 40 players per server - Rich server / client architecture developed from scratch.
• Persistent player profile - Key player data is persistent across all servers.
• Inventory -- Combine various clothing items, equipment and carry all of the items that you will need to survive the harsh new environment in the open and intuitive inventory system developed to answer the needs of crafting and character customization.
• Crafting - In the apocalyptic world of DayZ, resources are sparse and every useful bit should be utilized. Items or equipment can be improved, turned into something else or fixed using the new crafting mechanisms.
• Weapon customization -- Use customizable firearms with authentic ballistics and weapon characteristics as well as melee weapons to protect yourself against all the dangers a survivor may face.
• Customizable clothing -- Customize your survivor with a multitude of new clothing items that can be scavenged from the remnants of civilization, which provide various degree of protection against the elements, infected, and other survivors.
☢ DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP ☢
DayZ is currently in early alpha and we see a lot of work ahead of us in order to make it the true authentic multiplayer experience we want it to be. Current version is including only small subset of game mechanics and serves mostly as test bed with core technology that should serve as basis for future additions and improvements. Currently planned key future features are:
• Playable vehicles
• Wide variety of native animal life
• Player created constructions in the environment
• Extensive interactions with the environment and crafting options
• Streamlined user actions and interface
• Upgraded graphics and physics engine (including ragdoll, etc.)
• Control and animations expanded and improved for fluidity
• Support of user mods
We estimate that reaching Beta version with all key features present will take more than one year from current stage. All features and plans listed here are subject to change, we may add or remove features as seen fit during development process.
Remember to Leave a Comment ✎
Give the Video a Like if you Like ✔
A Favorite if You Really Liked it! ✪
Thanks for your support and stay awesome ツ
See you in the next one.
Music in this Video:
"Song: Droideka - Ghetto Funk