150 gms white chocolate chips
200 gms dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
1/2 cup cranberries (finely chopped)
1/4 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
1 tbsp honey
- Double boil the white chocolate and let it cool
- Microwave the dark chocolate for 50 secs approx and cool it.
- Pour the melted chocolates in two separate piping bags and let it cool
- Mix well cranberries, walnuts and honey
- Pour a white chocolate layer in the mold and tap so that the chocolate spreads well
- Using a paint brush spread the white chocolate around and clean the edges with a tissue
- Set the mold for three minutes in the refrigerator
- Put the dry fruits filling on white chocolate and fill the rest with dark chocolate
- Tap the mold again to evenly spread the chocolate and let it set in the refrigerator for about 6 mins
- Get them out of the molds and drizzle some chocolate syrup on top
- Refrigerate it another 2 mins and have it anytime you want or gift them in a box !