India Medical Tourist Arrivals, Medical Tourism Market & Forecast to 2015 - Market Overview
India was one of the first countries to recognize the potential of medical tourism and today is the leading destination for global medical tourists. India holds more than 20% medical tourist arrivals share and market share in Asia for the year 2011. From the year 2009 to 2011 the number of medical tourists in India has grown by 30%. It is estimated that by the year 2015, India will receive nearly half a Million medical tourists annually. India is a popular destination for medical tourists across the globe because of its infrastructure and technology is on par with western. India is having double digit number of Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospitals.
Renub Research report titled "India Medical Tourist Arrivals, Medical Tourism Market & Forecast to 2015” provides a comprehensive analysis of the India Medical tourism market covering in detail various aspects such as foreign patients’ arrivals, revenue from foreign patients, competitive landscape, share of the medical patients’ arrivals in India comparison to Asia & market share revenue from medical patients in India comparison to Asia. The report also entails major drivers and roadblocks of India medical tourism market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Number of medical tourists arrivals in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism market in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Share of India in medical tourists arrival in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Market Share of India in medical tourism market in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Number of medical tourists arrival in India (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism market in India (2006 – 2015)
• Major Drivers and Roadblocks of Medical Tourism in India
Click here to view the report details: http://www.renub.com/report/india-medical-tourist-arrivals-medical-tourism-market-forecast-to-2015-62