Advertising Console

    Couple Dies While Having Sex in Car

    Repost
    Geo Beats

    by Geo Beats

    3.2K
    6 005 views
    In a tragic report, a man and woman in Pennsylvania were recently discovered dead. The couple passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parked car.

    In a tragic report, a man and woman in Pennsylvania were recently discovered dead.

    The couple passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning. Police suspected the 40-year-old victims, Keith Payton and Salina Johnson had been having sex inside a car that was parked in a garage.

    Investigators noticed Johnson’s body was only partially clad. They also found drug paraphernalia and marijuana in close proximity to the bodies.

    The vehicle ignition switch was turned on but at some point, the car ran out of gas. Law enforcement workers also found a kerosene heater in the garage. It had been powered on but ran out of fuel as well.

    Follow up testing inside the garage revealed high levels of carbon monoxide. The couple was found at a little before 11 on a Friday night.

    The garage is leased by Payton’s brother, who sent out an acquaintance to look for him and found the bodies. According to reports, Payton had stopped at the garage the night before he was discovered to drop something off for his sibling.