Here is an amazing combination of taste and health and thats simple to cook as well. Chef Ruchi Bharani makes simple and easy to cook quick home made soup that is perfect to include in your winter menu.
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 bell pepper (finely chopped)
1/2 tbsp celery (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
1 tbsp tabasco sauce
1 cup vegetables
1 tsp water
1/2 tsp cornflour
1 tsp Oregano
- Heat oil in a pan, and saute bell pepper, celery, basil leaves, zucchini for few mins
- Add the tomato puree and cook it for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add tomato ketchup, tabasco sauce and cook it.
- Add vegetable stock and let it boil
- Add salt, vegetables and boil it.
- Add cornflour to water, mix it and pour it in the soup
- Sprinkle oregano and serve it hot after adding crushed black pepper and basil leaves.