4 years ago17 views
Blackwing Gaming has updated their mission file to 3.0 The mission still takes place on the eastern side of the map but various zones have been moved for balancing purposes, as well as that the economy has been completely overhauled! It's now more expensive to acquire guns and certain cars, in what I assume is a deterrent to some of the would-be trollers as well as a way to make your lives matter more. Medics have also been added and a revive feature. We took a break from Altis Life because we played it everyday for a few weeks but now it's fresh again! Especially with this new update and new players! Hope you guys enjoy!
☣ Altis Life Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO7ZpsDavSvA7pY7uviHbKWfFiHV1RFpt
Server Name: " [DEV] Blackwing Gaming | Altis Life | Gear Saving "
People in this video: http://www.youtube.com/BYZEHG
Get the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/
CONNECT WITH ME
►My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/EireBornFenix
►My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eirebornfenix
►My Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EireBornFenix
►My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EireBornFenix
►Chernarus Life: http://goo.gl/KHuSV
►DayZ Fusion: http://goo.gl/3C6FZ
►Arma 2: Wasteland: http://goo.gl/Le5LB
ABOUT THE GAME
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war.
The Altis life mission file creates an open world scenario where there are two to 3 factions. The Police, the Civilians and the Rebels. The Police maintain law and order and are bound by law. They earn money by completing police activities such as patrols etc. The Civilians are the most popular faction who earn money by completing civilian activities such as oil drilling or illegal activities such as drug muling, if caught doing an illegal action they are sent to jail by police.. if they are caught! The rebels are a seperate country all together who have their own laws and can declare war on the police etc.
☢ KEY FEATURES ☢
• Civilization Simulation -- Arma 3 Altis life does it's best to replicate real life scenarios and activities for players from drug muling to oil drilling to car chases. It's got it all (Nearly)
• Factions -- Join up with either the police or the civilians. Fight for the law, abide by it or go for a total revolution and join the rebel county!
• Personal effects - Start as a lowly peasant without a vehicle or proper clothing and acquire an inventory of clothes, peripherals, vehicles, guns and peripherals to rival any player!
• In-game currency -- Players pay for everything using in-game money. You earn money by completing various activities like picking apples or running drugs.
• Gangs -- Tired of running on your own? Team up with other players to form a gang! You can even get matching clothes!
Remember to Leave a Comment ✎
Give the Video a Like if you Like ✔
A Favorite if You Really Liked it! ✪
Thanks for your support and stay awesome ツ
See you in the next one.