4 years ago156 views
— The finale to the first season of our 7 Days to Die Factions series, gore galore and sweet revenge awaits! We go full ham on their base and give it everything we got, enjoy!
☣ 7 Days To Die Factions Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO7ZpsDavSvDh9K9BfnejGStwmG_b7zSj
Faction members: https://www.youtube.com/user/TDKMinecraft
CONNECT WITH ME
►My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/EireBornFenix
►My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/eirebornfenix
►My Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/EireBornFenix
►My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EireBornFenix
ABOUT THE GAME
7 Days to Die is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game that is a unique mash up of First Person Shooter, Survival Horror, Tower Defense and Role Playing Games combining combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth.
In the near future where the a third world war leaves the Earth in ruins but the worst was yet to come. Nobody knows for sure if it was the radiation, the biochemical weapons or an act of god but an unknown virus soon transforms the surviving humans into an army of the animated dead, acting as a single-minded being.
☢ KEY FEATURES ☢
• The World - Explore a beautiful, hand crafted, voxel world with a multitude of biomes including: wastelands, forests, snowy mountains, pine forests, plains, deserts, burn forests and radiation zones.
• Points of Interest - Discover hundreds of great Points of Interests ranging from caves, campsites to cities and skyscrapers. Each and every building can be explored inside and out.
• Dynamic Story Generation - The story unfolds through our "Dynamic Story Generation System" which guides the player to other survivors, better loot and undiscovered Points of Interests through story note quests.
• Basic Survival - Scavenge the world for food and water maintaining and boosting health, food, stamina and hydration levels. Grow and harvest a variety of crops and hunt, track or domesticate a multitude of wildlife to live off the land.
• Day and Night Game Play - Spend the day looting, mining, crafting and building up your forts defenses as light slows down and weakens the zombies.
• Looting, Mining and Crafting - Loot and mine a multitude of items and ingredients to create hundreds of items including melee weapons, guns, traps, generators, motorized tools, motion detectors, landmines, auto-turrets, salves, potions and more using our 5×5 grid Crafting System.
• Block Physics and Stability - Our Physics System simulates real-time structural integrity, durability and mass. Blocks don't float in the air nor can you build an unsound unsupported structure. Build it right or watch it come crumbling down.
• Item Quality and Food & Water Purity - Every item in the game has a quality level and degrades with use and combine items to create better items. All Food and water items have a purity level the higher the purity level.
• Stealth and Distraction System - Crouch and sneak your way past enemies or throw objects to distract them. Find or craft sight, sound or smell deterrents and attractor recipes and items to exploit the sight, hearing or smell of the zombies to throw them off track.
• XP and Skill Trees - Earn XP and upgrade your skills to become the ultimate Bruiser, Gun Nut, Gadget Man, Chemist or Stealth Agent.
• Solo, Cooperative and Multiplayer - Play solo, coop or multiplayer in our unique Zombie Nomad Mode be a human, a bandit or a zombie for a no rules experience.
• Creative User Tools - Build your own worlds and play them with friends using the Creative Mode Tools featuring hundreds of block shapes, prefabs and random generation tools.
Remember to Leave a Comment ✎
Give the Video a Like if you Like ✔
A Favorite if You Really Liked it! ✪
Thanks for your support and stay awesome ツ
See you in the next one.
Music in this Video:
"Song: Droideka - Ghetto Funk
Embed the video