In busy schedule of life, cooking is not only tiring but also time consuming as well. So chef Ruchi Bharani comes up with a recipe that is tasty and takes minimum time to cook. Here is the recipe Sweet Potato Khichdi, which is simple and easy to cook quick homemade recipe.
2 Potatoes (Grated)
2 Sweet Potatoes (Grated)
1 tsp Ginger Chilli Paste
2 - 3 tsp Sugar
1 Lemon Juice
1 & 1/2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Mix grated potatoes, sweet potatoes, ginger chilli paste, salt, sugar, lemon juice in a bowl and mix everything well.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and curry leaves to it.
- Turn off the heat and add the coarsely ground peanut and stir them for few secs.
- Add the tempering to the khichdi and mix it well
- Put the mixture in a microwave dish and microwave it for 12 mins (8 mins with lid and 4 mins without leaves and stirring in between)
- Serve the hot khichdi after adding some chopped coriander leaves on it.