1. Salman Khan's Jai Ho might again get a title change. Music maestro A R Rahman is claiming Jai Ho as his trademarked title and will apparently fight it out legally with the superstar and makers of the film.
2. Hrithik Roshan's wife Sussanne finally broke her silence on getting divorce with long-time husband. She blames on the situation, and is sad that Arjun Rampal is being blamed for her split with Hrithik.
3. Earlier it was reported that Deepika Padukone might replace Kareena Kapoor Khan in Karan Johar's upcoming film 'Shuddhi'. But the filmmaker took twitter to clarify that Kareena is not getting replaced by anyone else in his period drama film.
4. According to Google Zeitgeist 2013 that puts into perception of the trends and hot searches of the year, Indo-Canadian Porn star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone tops the most searched personality online of 2013.
5. Moving ahead from the film's posters and rebellious trailer of Jai Ho, this time we have got an exclusive grab over the first song release. Reportedly, sources suggest that the song is apparently titled 'First Class' and will feature none other than Salman Khan dancing amidst the crowd.