- Business Cards Are Great Real Estate Marketing Tools. Here’s A Video On How To Use Business Cards Effectively As Real Estate Investors...
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got a quick video on using business cards a real estate marketing tool
What Should Your Business Card Include?
- Keep it simple
- Include a picture - head shot, business logo, etc...
- Graphics and design? It's important you like them or you will not feel good about passing them out.
- Catch phrase summarizing what you do - Buy ugly houses? Wholesaler? Etc...
- Email and phone number
- Referral fee coupon
Questions to Ask
What is the turn-around time once the order is placed?
Can you e-mail me a proof before printing? (This is a must!)
How much do you charge to create a personalized business card design?
Handing Out Your Business Card
- Open houses
- Lunch meetings
- RE Club Meetings
- Friends and Family
- Seminars and Conferences
- Sending Mail To FSBO - include business card
Business Card Etiquette
- When you give one, ask for one
- Make the person feel important
- Don't just put it in your wallet
- Write notes or tips as reminders on the card
- Follow-up with the person who gave you their card
Real Estate Marketing is hands down one of the most important areas of your real estate investing business, and business cards are easily one of the most important tools investors should be using.
Giving out business cards is crucial to marketing your skills or services as a Real Estate Investor. They aren’t expensive to make, they make you look more professional, and there are more opportunities than I can count where they can be effectively used.
It's important to share them with everyone - everywhere you go. There is no better way to let others know what makes you and your services special and unique.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.