- Real Estate Public Records Are Great Free Resources For Investors . Here’s A Video On How To Search Real Estate Public Record...
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I’ve got a quick video on searching public records as real estate investors...
How do you find public records
- Available to everyone
- Search by county
- online - (county) public records - in google
- county courthouse - accurate and tangible
- online paid services
**usually search by property address, or property owners name - can be found in Tax Records which is also public
What can you find in public records
- deeds, mortgages and property records - transfers of deed
- judgments and liens
- real estate transactions
- code violations
- unclaimed property
- investment opportunities
How investors can benefit by searching public records
- motivated sellers - underwater - debts, judgments, liens
- cash buyers - Grantor vs. Grantee - small companies, LLCs, not big banks
- private lenders - see cash buyers
- mail lists - create an excel spreadsheet of all qualified lenders, motivated sellers and send them direct mail
Every investor needs to know how to search real estate public records. These records reveal information on homes that are invaluable and cannot be found anywhere else. Hopefully, with the information I provided, you will be able find yourself some private lenders in the next few days.
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you’ll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.