1. One of the world's top cops says counterfeiting goods is the fastest growing crime in the world, and its claiming many lives;
2. Xerox claims India is a growth market, particularly with small to medium sized businesses;
3. The Japan Times says in addition to supplying their digital copiers to Hewlett-Packard under the HP brand, Sharp says it will ALSO consider working with HP, on toners and other supplies;
4. Following eight quarters of decline, the number of printer shipments in the Middle East and Africa is now growing;
5. One university in the US says it will only use remanufactured cartridges in the future;
6. The world's largest office supply company has launched an online ink and toner recycling program.