1. Salman Khan will be launching the trailer of his much-awaited film Jai Ho at a single screen theatre, Chandan, in Mumbai with all of his fans and followers. The event would be held on 5th of December, 2013.
2. Earlier it was being reported that Kapil Sharma was dating his college sweetheart Ginni Chatrath, but now according to a leading daily, a very close of friend of the famous standup comedian has revealed that he is dating Preeti Simoes, who is the Creative Director of Comedy Nights With Kapil.
3. After shedding massive nudity, Sherlyn Chopra recently gave out her bold opinion on pre-marital sex and forgiving a cheating partner! She says sex is must before marriage, and she can also forgive a cheating partner to give him a second chance.
4. The Delhi High Court recently remanded Bollywood actor Rajpal Yadav to 10 days police custody for concealing facts about Rs 5 crore recovery suit which was lodged against him and his wife by a Delhi-based entrepreneur.
5. Darsheel Safary, who won acclaim for his performance as a dyslexic kid in Taare Zameen Par, is busy learning the art of filmmaking these days. The 17-year-old boy, who is currently studying commerce at a South Mumbai college, has started scripting, directing and editing his short films for college projects.
6. Akshay Kumar tried it with Blue (2009), Aamir Khan did too in his last release Talaash (2012) and now Shah Rukh Khan is about to take a dip. For his upcoming film Happy New Year, the actor will be shooting some scenes underwater.
7. If reports are to be believed true, then actor Ranbir Kapoor will be seen romancing with Parineeti Chopra in Karan Johar's forthcoming venture. The producer-director is presently working on its script and will announce after everything gets finalised.
8. The makers of "Table No.21", a taut thriller that came out last year and impressed the critics, are planning to come up with a sequel to the film.