Episode 97 November 27, 2013
In this bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the following big news from the printer consumables industry:
1. HP Responds to Aftermarket Activity;
2. It’s estimated 5.75 billion US dollars of goods were bought on November 11, on taobao.com, a site similar to eBay;
3. An Australia based artist has combined the iconic packaging of Chanel No 5 perfume bottles with Hewlett Packard printer ink;
4. Ricoh is enjoying a resurgence, thanks to a weaker yen and an 81% surge in profits;
5. Photizo is warning OEMs involved in inkjet inks that it’s going to continue to be tough for them;
6. Despite the gloom, the Funai Electric Company is getting into the ink cartridge business.