4 years ago2.4K views
Quesadilla is a very interesting, filling and nutritious Mexican food often served as a starter / snacks. Its a great appetizer and kids would love them too as its stuffed with creamy and cheesy vegetables, wrapped in a red chilli sauce layered tortillas. Learn how to make this smile and easy to cook quick homemade Quesadilla.
2 cups of mixed finely chopped vegetables ( zucchini, green bell peppers, baby corn, red bell capsicum, spring onions )
Fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
Red chilli sauce
- Add all the vegetables in a bowl and add pepper, mixed herbs, salt, chopped parsley and mix everything well.
- Apply red chilli sauce on the tortillas and add grated cheese and mixed vegetables
- Add some more cheese on top of the vegetables and put another layer of tortillas on top
- Put the quesadilla on a pan and roast it on both the sides by gently pressing both the sides to make sure the tortillas stick to each other.
- Take it down from the pan and cut it and the Mexican dish quesadilla is ready to be served.
Embed the video