Advertising Console

    Man Claims McDonald's Shake Made Him 'Violently Sick'

    Repost
    Geo Beats

    by Geo Beats

    3.3K
    41 views
    One man in North Cheam, United Kingdom claims a McDonald’s treat didn’t hit the spot like he was hoping. Ron Luffman said he got ill after consuming a salty milkshake.

    While millions of people love McDonald's burgers and fries, its shakes and smoothies are also very popular.

    However one man in North Cheam, United Kingdom claimed a McDonald’s treat didn’t hit the spot like he was hoping.

    Ron Luffman said he got violently ill after consuming a salty milkshake. Luffman stated “I sucked hard on the straw in my milkshake because they're usually quite thick and - wallop! - I've got about four teaspoons of salt in my mouth. I was violently sick because I'd swallowed that much salt.”

    Luffman claimed the vast amount of salt immediately hit the back of his throat. He and his wife had used the drive through to place their order. When Luffman got the unexpected salty surprise, he quickly walked into the business to complain.

    He yanked off the cup cover, expecting to see a bit of the white substance on top, but what he witnessed was literally a cup full of salt. The manager came over and offered Luffman a refund, however the angry customer claimed workers in the back were laughing at him, leading him to believe the incident was intentional.

    The McDonalds location reportedly launched an investigation and deemed it to be accidental.