1. Bollywood's latest flavour Sushant Singh Rajput is on a roll these days. The newbie, who has got good projects in hands, revealed that he has decided to tie the knot with his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande in a couple of months.
2. The real-life couple Anupam Kher and Kirron Kher will be seen together for the first time in Neeraj Pandey's upcoming film, Total Siyappa. Both the actors plays an over-the-top Punjabi couple in it.
3. Director Punit Malhotra earlier wanted to make a two-hero and two-heroine project, and thus wanted Saif Ali Khan to play an important role in the movie Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. However, things didn't work out and the actor dropped down the offer.
4. Earlier it was being reported that Salman Khan is quite upset with his Dabangg actress Sonakshi Sinha. However, the actress rubbishes such reports and says all is well between her and Dabangg co-star.
5. Despite of their friendly hug at the Iftaar party, reports were still suggesting enmity between Salman and Shahrukh. But now the former makes an official announcement in Bigg Boss show that SRK is his dear friend.
6. The foreign beauty Sofia Hayat recently confessed to host of Bigg Boss show, Salman Khan that she sometimes pees in the swimming pool, and that is because of her some strange reasons.