MISTAKEN METH: Man Drinks Juice-Like Liquid Delivered to Home; Dies of Overdose

Try Our New Player
newsbreaker
732
89 views
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
A father dies after drinking what he thought was a health drink and turned out to be pure liquid meth. Cambridgeshire detectives say Romano Dias? daughter brought him the bottle. It was one delivered to the family home awhile back. Dias? wife thought the rightful owner of the bottle would come to claim the mis-delivery, not realizing her daughter would find it and bring it to her father. The man unaware of what the liquid was drank it and immediately knew he was going to die. Authorities believe the bottle was intended to be delivered to a drug dealer instead of the family.

0 comments