Advertising Console

    Cremation gone wrong causes funeral home fire

    127 流覽量
    A three-alarm fire caused by a cremation took place a Calma's Cypress Lawn Funeral Home in San Francisco on May 15, causing the ashes from several different bodies to be mixed up and defiled.

    The blaze from a cremation accidentally spread into the rest of the building. When firefighters finally put the fire out, the funeral home directors discovered the blaze had burned the polypropylene boxes that held the ashes of 16 different people, including those of Rita Barraza Aguirre, and that water used to combat the flames had doused and mixed the ashes together.

    CONNECT WITH US:
    Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsUS
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
    Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
    Google+ http://gplus.to/TomoNewsUS

    Barraza Aguirre's family was distraught, saying they could not give her a proper burial and it felt like they had lost her all over again.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    FOR FUNNY TAIWANESE ANIMATIONS, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=NMAWorldEdition

    FOR FUNNY TAIWANESE ANIMATIONS IN ENGLISH, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=NMAtv

    FOR TOMONEWS IN JAPANESE, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsJP

    FOR APPLE DAILY ENGLISH, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=AppleDailyEnglish