Advertising Console

    Malaysian students hospitalised after inhaling chemical

    13 流覽量
    Twenty-eight students from SMK Seri Pantai school in Kuala Kedah, Malaysia were admitted to hospital after inhaling acrolein fumes believed to have come from a gas leak.
    The incident took place during the school's 8am assembly. It was reported that one of the students fainted and the rest showed symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness and stinging in the eyes. The school experienced a similar incident last week when 56 students were hospitalized.
    Acrolein is mainly used as a biocide and usually exists in liquid form. It may be formed from burning of organic matter such as tobacco. It is toxic and is a strong irritant for skin, eyes and the nasal passage.

    FOR MORE NEXT MEDIA ANIMATION, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=NMAWorldEdition

    FOR MORE NEXT MEDIA ANIMATION IN ENGLISH, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=NMAtv

    FOR MORE TOMONEWS US, GO TO:
    http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsUS

    FOR MORE TOMONEWS JP, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsJP

    FOR MORE APPLE DAILY ENGLISH, GO TO: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=AppleDailyEnglish

    CHECK OUT THE ODDBODS!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nxTomo