Man torches house while trying to get rid of bedbugs

NMAtv

NMAtv

509
被观看31次
  • 信息
  • 导出
  • 添加
A Woodbury, New Jersey home caught fire after a man tried to get rid of his bed bug infestation himself. Turns out, using a space heater, hair dryer and heat is not the best way to get rid of bed bugs.

--------------------------------------------------------

TomoNews is your daily source for top animated news. We've combined animation and video footage with a snarky personality to bring you the biggest and best stories from around the world.

For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomoNewsUS

Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsUS

Stay connected with us here:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Google+ http://gplus.to/TomoNewsUS

0条评论