California woman finds razor blade in Burger King burger

尝试我们新播放器
NMAtv

NMAtv

534
被观看26次
  • 信息
  • 导出
  • 添加
Burger King served a razor burger with cheese to a California woman who almost choked on a razor in the mouth! While fast food has long been known to be bad for your health, it usually isn't supposed to kill you the same day you eat it. Yolanda Orozco was nearly the exception when she took a bite and found a razor on her meat. Orozco specifically remembers not ordering a razor or onions, and she called the police to report the incident. While the police concluded there was no criminal wrongdoing, they did notify food safety authorities.

--------------------------------------------------------

TomoNews is your daily source for top animated news. We've combined animation and video footage with a snarky personality to bring you the biggest and best stories from around the world.

For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomoNewsUS

Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsUS

Stay connected with us here:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Google+ http://gplus.to/TomoNewsUS

0条评论