E-cigarette explosion: Atlanta woman Elizabeth Wilkowski says flames shot 4 feet

NMAtv

NMAtv

487
被观看47次
  • 信息
  • 导出
  • 添加
An Atlanta woman said that a new electronic cigarette she bought nearly set her house on fire after it exploded and sent a fireball across her living room.

"It was like kaboom!, and I see this flame shooting across my living room," Elizabeth Wilkowski told local media.

She said that she plugged the e-cigarette, a brand called e-Hit, into her computer to charge. After some time, the device exploded, sending flames four feet across the room and burn a hole through her carpet.

The woman grabbed a rag to put the fire out and the day was saved, but she said that if she weren't home she would have lost everything.

"If I hadn't had been home, I would have lost my dogs, I would have lost my cats, I would have lost my house," she said, adding that she no longer carries e-Hit cigarettes.

--------------------------------------------------------

TomoNews is your daily source for top animated news. We've combined animation and video footage with a snarky personality to bring you the biggest and best stories from around the world.

For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomoNewsUS

Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TomoNewsUS

Stay connected with us here:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Google+ http://gplus.to/TomoNewsUS

0条评论