Batman Arkham Origins the 7th Assassin. Could Lady Shiva be the Last Assassin? Checkout my Thoughts!
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition Wii U Guide - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLesniX0hPrR5hJXd7tthzWSdMhq4iKmz-&feature=plcp
Batman Arkham City Playlist - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA240D900F373A51F&feature=viewall
A little background on Lady Shiva. She 1st appeared in DC Comics Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter #5 (1975) Shiva's Martial Arts skills are superior to Batman "EARLY" in his career. She has worked with the League of Assassins (Shadows)
She trained the 3rd Robin Tim Drake and helped him against King Snake. Her nickname for Robin III is "Little Bird" After Batman's back was broken, Bruce retrained with Shiva and learned Lethal Strikes. She had Batman wear a Tengu Mask while training with her.
She would later help Batman again, during the Ra's Legacy story-line and even betrayed the League of Shadows again. Cassie Cain is her Daughter, from David Cain. Cassandra Cain was the Silent Batgirl from the 90's. A trained killer and mentored by Batman and Oracle.
The Shiva was suppose to appear in the Award Winning Batman Animated series, but was fused with Lynx and King Snake. This new character was later called "Red Claw"
Shiva has been killed by Batgirl and brought back to life by the Lazarus Pit. She has worked with the Birds of Prey and is close Friends with Black Canary. She views Tim Drake has her Young Apprentice.
The NEW 52 Shiva is a Ninja Assassin and has tried to Kill Batman and Family numerous times. She has a great respect for Dick Grayson (Nightwing) and has only appeared recently. Shiva has yet to appear in the Arkham Universe.
● The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the super villains that shape his future. The story is a tribute to the Legends of the Dark Knight. A retelling of how Batman meets his Rogues that "shaped his career" The comic series ran from 1989 - 2007. It has since been rebooted for the NEW 52!
● Enhanced Detective Mode: Batman's detective skills are used like nothing we've seen before. The all-new Crime Scene system, let's players re-wind time to really search for clues. Allowing Batman to be fully connected to the Batcomputer and track down his prey, like never before.
● Gotham City is 4X the size of Arkham City and will feature tons of iconic locations. Example "The Royal Hotel" The massive City is filled with different foes. Which let's Batman stop a variety of "crimes-in-progress"
● Most Wanted Side Missions: Hunt down villains who are connected to, but not part of the main story. You can also tackle the Bosses in different ways, allowing for different upgrades and weapons when fighting them.
● New Enemies: The Armored Enforcer and Martial Artist who can NOW counter the Dark Knights attacks. Making the player really think, before facing them.
● New Gadget: The Remote Claw. Batman can use the Remote Claw to latch onto enemies, other thugs and even to objects. The possibilities for Take Downs are endless!
● New and Past Characters: Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker and others.
Add me if you want -http://www.facebook.com/knightwing01http://twitter.com/KwingReviews
Batman Arkham City Walkthrough Nintendo Wii U Super Wii Wii HD WiiU PS3 360 Guide Full Story Playthrough Stealth gameplay help howto commentary Catwoman Twoface Joker Robin Nightwing Dark Knight Rises Videogame WB Kwing Reviews Knightwing01 BATMAN Armored Edition nintendo wiiu batman wii u ps4 xbox one xbox1 playstation4 year two batman time skip error fail angry rant youtube real life hero chat discussion