Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Gameplay Review - Campaign / Multiplayer) I would like to thank G2PO.com & GamersGate.com for this review copy of the game.
• VGN - http://www.VideoGamesAndNews.com
• G2PO - http://www.G2PO.com
• GamersGate - http://www.GamersGate.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/TwTheRedDragon
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TwTheRedDragon
• Google +: http://goo.gl/GGVGr
• The Red Dragon: http://www.TwTheRedDragon.com
• BattleStrats: http://www.BattleStrats.com
• motube: http://motube.us/TwTheRedDragon
• Youtube: http://www.Youtube.com/TwTheRedDragon
I'm a complete sucker for stealth games. Sure, I love mowing down waves of enemies just as much as the next guy. But when developers give me an option to go full out assault, or complete stealth - that is my favorite type of campaign.
So naturally, I've been following Splinter Cell Blacklist since it was first announced. This is my video review of the gameplay. I cover single & multiplayer elements. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for watching!
Splinter Cell: http://splintercell.ubi.com/
Follow my complete Splinter Cell Blacklist Ghost Stealth Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhdTWB4l78ukX99PQaUrtckuY_8u0Ha_N
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist, Splinter Cell Blacklist Review, Splinter Cell Blacklist Gameplay, Splinter Cell Blacklist overview, Splinter Cell, Campaign, Multiplayer, Splinter Cell Spies vs Mercs, single player, walkthrough, stealth walkthrough, ghost, panther, assault, preview, splinter cell blacklist pc, splinter cell blacklist ps3, xbox 360, VGN, News, video game industry