One Direction's Liam Payne's House Catches Fire -- Rushed To The Hospital -- Second Degrees Burn

HollywoodBackstage
1.1K
222 views
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
Boy Band One Direction's Liam Payne's house caught fire. Apparently his buddy was using the grill on Liam's balcony when everything went wrong. Liam's friend was injured and rushed to the hospital with second degree burns. Surprisingly other members of the band -- Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan weren't seen.

For more Hollywood news and gossip:
http://www.youtube.com/hollywoodbackstage

Subscribe at:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=HollywoodBackstage

Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hollywoodbackstage

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/HollywoodBstage

0 comments