German Man Blows Up House While Inflating Air Mattress

Geo Beats
2K
56 views
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
A German man is dealing with damages after he partially blew up his house while trying to put air in a mattress.

While we like to think of our home as a safe place, even a simple household object can put us at risk.

Recently, a German man partially blew up his house while trying to put air in a mattress.

The 41-year-old unidentified male just moved into a rented house. Due to the fact that he was just getting started in his home, he had no furniture, so he decided to use an inflatable mattress for a temporary bed.

However it was leaking air, so in an attempt to fix it, the man used industrial strength puncture repair spray. The chemical solution reacted with the electric pump, causing a nasty explosion. The male was thrown across the room.

Windows were blown out and doors were broken right off the hinges, as a result of the force. Its suspected that the heat from the electric motor caused the gas in the spray to ignite.

Luckily the man wasn’t seriously injured, But his troubles aren’t over, he may not have a place to live.

Surveyors have to determine whether or not the home is still habitable.

0 comments