Advertising Console

    Parents Claim Baby Son Spontaneously Bursts Into Flames

    Repost
    Barcroft TV

    by Barcroft TV

    16.5K
    1 379 views
    A BABY boy whose parents claim spontaneously caught fire four times is being kept close to an extinguisher and bucket of water, doctors say. He was admitted to Kilpauk Medical College Hospital in Chennai, India, with what doctors believe could be a rare condition called spontaneous human combustion (SHC). And while medical staff say 99% of the burn marks have now healed, they are still keeping Rahul under observation with special precautions in place in case he catches alight.

    Videographer / Director: Barcroft India
    Producer: James Tegerdine
    Editor: Ian Philips