1. The last time Big B and Rishi Kapoor came together was for Shashi Kapoor's only directorial venture Ajooba, which is about 22 years ago. Now, they both are all set to reunite for Sudhir Mishra's Mehrunissa in a most unexpected way.
2. A statue of Bollywood's original superstar Rajesh Khanna was unveiled recently in Mumbai in the presence of his family members, including estranged wife Dimple Kapadia, daughter Twinkle Khanna, son-in-law Akshay Kumar, and other industry members.
3. Contrary to the recent buzz that is being going on, filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali has clarified that there is "no truth" to rumours that actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been roped in for an item song in his under production project Ram Leela.
4. Priyanka Chopra, who is presently in LA, has organised a special screening of her Hollywood film animation Planes in Mumbai for friend Sonali Bendre and Goldie Behl's son Ranveer birthday bash. She had the prints specially flown in from Los Angeles to Mumbai.
5. The eternal beauty Sridevi is a self-confessed fan of Prabhu Deva and says she is looking forward for a good project to work with him. The actress is reportedly busy going through the story of a film, which might see her work with choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva on the big screen.
6. Television actress Sara Khan and her four friends met with a car accident recently in Oshiwara, Mumbai, when the car collided with the road divider and turned over. The accident occurred when the driver, one of Sara's friend, was making an attempt to save a street-dog. Fortunately there were no casualties.
7. Bollywood's young starlet Alia Bhatt admits that she doesn't fall in love easily, even though she is quite quick at making friends. She also scotches the rumour that she is dating her 2 States co-star Arjun Kapoor.