Lizard-infected food leads to dozens being hospitalised...

Try Our New Player
euronews (in English)
7.9K
25 views
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
Seventy-six pupils are being treated in a hospital in northwestern India for food poisoning. They ate a mid-day meal at their primary school in which a dead lizard was found. It is believed to be the cause of their illness.

All the children, who complained of nausea after their meal are reported to be in a stable condition.

...
http://www.euronews.net/

0 comments