"In this Episode, Learn how to make chocolate cake. A video Tutorial By chef Ruchi Bharani.You can learn how to make chocolate Brownie with the simplest of recipes for an amazing smooth texture and delicious rich chocolate taste, most moist, chewiest, non-cakey ones you will ever taste and they are easy and quick to make.
50 Gms Melted Dark Chocolate
Few chunks of Dark Chocolates
1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1/4 Cup Plain Sugar
100 Gms of Condensed Milk
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Cocoa Powder
3/4 Cup Almond Powder (Boiled & Ground)
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Milk
- Pre Heat the Oven at maximum temperature for 10 mins.
- In a bowl pour melted chocolate, condensed milk, butter, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and batter it to make a fine and smooth paste
- Sift and add flour and baking powder
- Add Almond Powder and batter the whole mixture again.
- Add milk and mix well all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture in greased cake molds.
- Put a chunk of chocolate chunk in the middle.
- Put one more layer of chocolate mixture
- Take a tsp of water and dab it on the top surface so that it does not dry out.
- Put it in the oven and bring down the temperature to 160 Degree Celsius and bake it for 10 - 15 mins.
- Let the brownie cool down.
- Remove the brownie from the mold and dust some powdered sugar on top of the brownie.
- Serve it hot with a dollop of Ice Cream and Garnish it with cherries.