"In this episode, Chef Annuradha Toshniwal teches a traditional home made drink. Its very simple and quick to make.
1/4 Cup Yogurt
1 Cup Water
Dry Red Chilly
Roasted Cumin Powder
Red Chili Powder
- Churn Yogurt, Water, Salt, 1/4th tsp roasted cumin powder together.
- In a heated pan, put 1/4th tsp of asafoetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped green chilies, red chilly and dry roast the spices till they crackle.
- Cover the Pan for a while to get a good aroma.
- Once these ingredients are crisp, pour the churned yogurt into the pan and turn off the flame
- Add some more roasted cumin powder, salt, red chili powder and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture in glass.
- Garnish it with few chopped ginger & green chilies, coriander leaves and mint leaves and the drink is ready to be served.