"In this episode, chef Ruchi Bharani is making Dahi Puri, a Yogurt based Snack.
- Puffed Puris
- Churned Yogurt / Curd
- Coriander Mint Chutney ( http://bit.ly/15w6IB1
- Date & Tamarind Chutney ( http://bit.ly/YGTWyI
- Black Salt
- Red Chilli Powder
- Cumin Seed Powder
- Finely Chopped Potatoes
- Sprouted Moong
- Soaked & Drained Boondi
- Coriander Leaves
- Make small hole in the puffed puris by tapping lightly so as to spoon all the ingredients in it
- For the filling, take chopped potatoes, boondi, sprouted boondi, coriander leaves, salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder and black salt in a bowl and mix everything well.
- Fill up the puris with this mixture.
- Pour Coriander Mint Chutney, Date & Tamarind Chutney and beaten yogurt.
- Shake the puris a little bit so as to spread the mixture.
- Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder and black salt.
- Garnish it with Sev and Coriander Leaves