1. It sounds something magical and unbelievable, but yes it is absolutely true! The very infamous rivals, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, hugged each other at Congress leader Baba Siddique's Iftaar party, which was held recently at Taj Lands End on Sunday evening, July 21.
2. Although Poonam Pandey is all set for her debut Bollywood erotic film Nasha, but seems like this has angered the people of Delhi city. The crowd first burnt the poster and then lodged an FIR against the actress and makers of the film.
3. After Ghanchakkar, Emraan Hashmi is all set to play a conman again in Kunal Deshmukh's upcoming directorial film Shatir, which would be produced by Disney and UTV.
4. Finally the 'will he, won't he' argument is over! Yo Yo Honey Singh has indeed composed and sung a promotional song with Shah Rukh Khan for his film Chennai Express, which is dedicated to the superstar Rajinikanth.
5. Looks like Katrina Kaif is not suitable for Ranbir Kapoor, at least for the filmmakers. According to sources, Deepika will be apparently yet again seen romancing RK in Imtiaz Ali's next film.
6. Even with his shoulder still recovering after the surgery that happened last month, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is filled with bundle of energy. He wrapped up his upcoming Rohit Shetty's film Chennai Express after working nonstop for 18 long hours.
7. As Salman Khan's hearing date is being deferred by court till July 24, the shoot of his next film directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, Kick, is being postponed. Seems like Nadiadwala will have to wait to 'Kick-off' his directorial debut!