Pakoda is a mouth watering Indian, tea time snack and is very quick and easy to make. Watch the video to know how.
1 & 1/2 cup - Gram Flour
Pinch of Turmeric Powder
Pinch of Asafoetida
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Soda bi carbonate
1 Tbsp - Cornflour
1/2 tsp - Red chilli powder
Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
2 Potatoes (Thinly Sliced & Soaked in water)
2 Onions (Sliced)
Pinch of Chaat Masala
- Mix well, gram flour, turmeric, asafoetida, salt, cornflour, red chilli powder and coriander leaves with water to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the potatoes and onions in the batter & deep fry them on low flame.
- Fry till they are golden brown.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala & garnish it with coriander leaves
- Serve hot and enjoy.