Veg Tomato Omelette - Veg Sandwich with Tomato Omelette - Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
In this episode, Veg Tomato Omelette, a very easy & quick recipe for Breakfast is being Prepared.
1 - Small Tomato (De-seeded & Finely Chopped)
1/2 - Onion (Finely Chopped)
1/2 - Capsicum Finely Chopped
2 - Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
Salt To Taste
1/4 tsp - Asafoetida
1/2 tsp - Red Chilly Powder
1/4 tsp - Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp - Coriander Cumin Seed Powder
1 Cup - Gram Flour
Few Slices Toasted Bread
- Mix Gram Flour, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilly Powder, Coriander Leaves, Coriander Cumin Seed Powder, Asafoetida, Green Chillies with water to make a smooth pouring batter.
- Add Onion, Capsicum, Tomato and Salt to taste & mis everything well.
- On a frying pan brush a liitle oil all over the pan and pour the batter and spread it so as to not make the omlette too thick.
- Fry it in low flame till golden brown
- Flip it and fry it for few more minutes in low flame till golden brown
- Place it over a plate
- Apply Tomato Ketchup on the toasted Bread
- Cut the omelette into halves and fold it and place it on the bread. Add one more quarter of the omelette into the sandwich.
- Cut the Sandwich into two halves and serve hot.