How to apply False Eyelashes Make up Tutorial.This make up tutorial is super hot!
Video explains it all :)
1. Apply thin layer of liquid liner
3. Curl Lashes if you like
2. Apply mascara
3. Place drop of glue on lash container (Duo Surgical Glue is best, you can get it at MAC or any drugstore)
4. Use back of tweezers to apply thin layer of glue to lash band, concentrating on the ends
5. Wait 20 seconds or so for glue to become tacky
6. Apply just above lashline, make sure ends stick
7. Use tweezer back to push lashes on and down so they are close to lashline
8. Add line of liquid liner over lashband to cover any glue and make it look seemless :)
**Sorry theres like a little bit of glue on the lashes midway, but the glue dries clear so you can't even see :)**
**EYESHADOW LOOK IS IRON MAN :)**
Hi Guys, :)
Subscribe for wonderful, fun weekly Videos:) CLICK HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/STEFIBEAUTY
Follow me on Instragam: @stefania_koszti
Like me on Facebook to be Updated! http://www.facebook.com/Stefibeauty
-Check out my Make Up website at: www.keymakeupartist.com
Hi Girls, and Boys,
Here's my newest video on How to Apply False Eyelashes.
All you need is 5items to create this Look.:
-A pair of False Eyelashes (I used Red Cherry #47)
-A pair of tweezers
-A pair of scissors
-Mascara (I used Cover Girl LashBlast Volume)
I hope you like my technique of course there are many ways you can do it.
IMPORTANT Thing to remember, that if you have straight lashes, than you should curl your lashes first then apply the mascara etc.,bc it will blend nicely with False Eyelashes when you apply them.
Also, you can apply eyeliner if you like.
HOW TO REMOVE the lashes: Use False Lash Removal .Gently pill it off don't worry it won't damage your natural lashes, or your skin.
Check out my other videos just in case you haven't see them.:)