An individual subtitle represented in the Graph API.
Test this object with the API Explorer
To read a subtitle, perform an HTTP GET request on https://api.dailymotion.com/subtitle/SUBTITLE_ID. By default, only a small number of fields are returned. To request specific fields, pass the list of wanted fields in the fields query-string parameter (ex: https://api.dailymotion.com/subtitle/SUBTITLE_ID?fields=field1,field2,...).
Global API Parameters¶
The following parameters are valid globally on the API:
- localization – Change the default localization of the user. This will affect results language and content selection.
Note that changing the localization won’t give access to geoblocked content of the defined localization. The IP of the API consumer is always used for this kind of restriction. You can use a standard locale like fr_FR, en_US or simply en, it.
- family_filter – Enable/disable the family filter. By default, the family filter is on. Changing this parameter will filter-out
explit content from searches and global contexts. You should always check the explicit field when applicable as some contexts may return those contents. You should then flag those content in your UI to warn the user about the nature of the content.
- ssl_assets – Get secured https urls for assets. By default, this option is turned off. Changing this parameter value to true
will provides https urls for video/thumbnail_*_url, video/embed_html, video/embed_url, video/swf_url, user/avatar_*_url
- thumbnail_ratio – Change video thumbnails ratio. By default, the ratio is ‘original’
Accepted values (‘original’, ‘widescreen’, ‘square’) This parameter is applied to video/thumbnail_*_url (except thumbnail_url)
- device_filter – Filter content and change media assets. By default, the device is auto-detected based on the user-agent of the API consumer.
Valid values are web, mobile, iptv. Changing this value will filter-out all contents not allowed on the defined device.
capabilities – global filter used in video listings
Accepted values (drm_adobeaccess, drm_playready, paywall_cleeng, embed_html, embed_flash)
|id||The videosubtitle object ID||No access_token required for reading.||Returns the object id.|
|language||The language of the subtitle||This field can be used as filter. No access_token required for reading.||Returns string, min size: 1, max size: 150.|
|url||The URL of the subtitle, to play with the video||No access_token required for reading.||Returns string, min size: 1, max size: 150.|