Pakistan's political system is ruled by a 1% elite who hold a monopoly over the electoral system. The remaining 99% can't even dream of participating in elections as the elite have made the cost of running an elections into millions of rupees. 99% are ruled by the 1% dictator elite. The elite use this system to keep returning to the corridors of power, and see politics as a business where they invest money and make a return once in power.
No playlists yet
Be the first to post a commentto post a comment.
dm_50855c33a431c published Police man calls to attack Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran - Shooting at Civilians - Lahore Massacre 17/6/14.
dm_50855c33a431c published Woman killed by Punjab Police on the orders of the PMLN Government #StateTerrorism.