Travel’n On Radio & TV "Celebrates the Responsible Traveler" and encourages travelers to have fun while leaving positive footprints by fostering global citizenship and creating cross-cultural understanding. The show, which has thousands of loyal fans at home in Washington DC and around the globe, guides their listeners to travel responsibly by:
• Fostering cross-cultural understanding and friendships
• Encouraging positive impacts on local people and their environments
• Respecting the natural environment and eco-balance of the planet and encouraging travel choices that minimize negative environmental impacts
• Supporting local merchants and fair trade principles
• Promoting authentic travel experiences that respect cultural heritage
Join us for fascinating interviews with celebrities, authors and newsmakers about their transformative travel experiences. Explore unique destinations and travel niches and receive the latest information about legislation impacting your travel.
Prominent personalities who have appeared on the Travel’n On Radio Show include CBS Travel Editor Peter Greenberg; actress and wildlife advocate Stefanie Powers; NASCAR icon Kyle Petty; Rajmohan Gandhi (grandson of Mahatma Gandhi); Travel Channel host Andrew Zimmern; acclaimed photojournalist Paola Gianturco; music legend Charmaine Neville; Grammy-nominee jazz musician Irvin Mayfield; and well-known travel authors Pauline Frommer and Patricia Schultz.
Experience the wealth of tips and resources available on our website to create memorable, meaningful and purposeful travel experiences. Celebrate life through travel.
Join our social networks and sign up for our newsletter and weekly travel deals at:
Small ship cruising is the best way to see Alaska and we toured the inside passage aboard the luxury yacht, American Safari. Enjoy the scenery and wildlife up close as we take you on a virtual journey. Distributed by Tubemogul.